A Repeated Subject/ Help downloading from my pc to phone
You need to make sure you use a program that will convert the music selections to MP3. Windows media player does not do the conversion, unless you buy a MP3 pack for it. Your best bet is to find a program that has the correct conversion format. Try Roxio or Nero, but there are many more programs. Then just put in the music folder or media folder depending on what player you want to use. Thats it....peace.
but here it is again,
1. buy memory card reader that fits SD.
2. put microSD into transflash adapter.
3. put transflash adapter into card reader
4. place mp3 or aac files in media folder.
5. put memory card back into phone.
6. menu - media player - memory card
must be AAC or mp3.
must be in media folder.
your USB cable is only for phone as modem. throw it away.
I can edit the MP3 and encode it, but how can I get the phone to choose ringers from my media card?
Can anyone offer suggestions?