Top message: Like the design by dievol
Replying to: Re: Like the design by spmedi
Re: Like the design
1. the slide assist (spring loaded) which makes the phone a snap to open and close.
2. The color scheme of the phone. At first I didn't think I would like the white but the deep blue color around the keyboard with the white makes it look really cool in my opinion. The pics on this site don't really do it justice you have to see it in person.
3. Keyboard can be used for all phone features not just IM'ing (stated above). The only thing I don't think you can do is manually dial a number while the phone is open but you can make a call out of the phone book. Not that you would want to make a call with the phone open as it would be a bit ackward to hold.
5. Speakerphone is loud and clear.
4. Screen and Camera are pretty good. This isn't a top of the line phone so I wasn't expecting the screen resolution of say the 9800.
If there was anything I would change about the phone it would have to be:
1. Add bluetooth (shouldn't this be standard by now on all phones?)
2. The external keypad takes a bit of getting used to. The top row of numbers has the biggest curve to it so you kinda have to pay attention to what button you are pressing.
Overall I'm satisfied with the phone (while I got to use it). No problems with call quality and volume and it sure does draw attention when ever I pull it out and use it.
No replies to this message
Shop for accessories specifically compatible with the LG F9200.