Motorola RAZR V3c
Replying to: Anybody know the answer?? by depechemode82
Re: Anybody know the answer??
2. Select ok
3. Scroll down to test mode. Enter the menu, highlight "enable" and press the right soft key to select
4. Reboot the phone
5. Hit the left soft key and the menu key simultaneously until a white screen appears with the letters "FTS" on top. This may appear automatically when the phone reboots
6. Hit the right soft key three times
7. Scroll down to "HDR Pref:" and select "CDMA" with the right soft key
8. Scroll down to "HDR Hybr:" and select "off" with the right soft key
9. Push the left soft key and "EXIT"
10. Exit test mode by pushing the clr key then the left soft key
11. Reenter the programming menu and disable test mode
12. Reboot the phone.
- Re: Anybody know the answer?? by Collin16
Shop for accessories specifically compatible with the Motorola RAZR V3c.