Samsung MM-A700 / SPH-A700
Question On Photo Features/Downloading
1) You can take a picture and it is placed into the 'In Camera' section. You can then upload it, send it - email/phone#, assign it, etc. Works great. If you go the next step and 'Save It To Phone'...then all you can do is assign it to a caller id picture. You can no longer upload it, email it, etc. Why on earth would they have it this way? Can anyone explain it to me?
2) How do you take a picture from the Internet and get it onto the phone? Of course, I am guessing you have to connect it via a cable to your PC. What software/cable is good for this type of activity. Does it work well for you? How much is the cable/software and is it worth it?
- Re: Question On Photo Features/Downloading by ells04
- Re: Question On Photo Features/Downloading by ceeme2004
- Re: Question On Photo Features/Downloading by li_deng888
Shop for accessories specifically compatible with the Samsung MM-A700 / SPH-A700.