HP h6315 / h6310 / h6320 / h6325
Top message: HP h6315/h6310 wireless internet (gprs) setup problems by marvelo
Replying to: Re: HP h6315/h6310 wireless internet (gprs) setup problems by perpaceco
Re: HP h6315/h6310 wireless internet (gprs) setup problems
If so, I had the same problem when I got my phone 3 months ago. I could take you through all the steps they had me take over the course of an hour, but as long as you have the VPN Access upgrade on your account and are in an area you have a big "G" in a white box to the left of your phone's signal, I will tell you how I got mine working...
1. Tap Start
2. Tap Settings
3. Tap Connections
4. Tap Connections
5. Tap "Add a new modem connection"
6. Name it internet3
7. Select the modem as "Cellular Line (GPRS)"
8. Access point name needs to be "internet3.voicestream.com"
9. Leave everything else blank.
10. In case your old settings are in the phone still, follow steps 1 to 4 and click "Manage existing connections"
11. Select "internet3"
12. OK and X everything to the today screen and soft reset your phone (stab the hole on the left bottom side of your phone).
13. Open up Internet Explorer and try Google.com or something.
Tell me if this worked, or if it didn't...
No replies to this message
Shop for accessories specifically compatible with the HP h6315 / h6310 / h6320 / h6325.