Siemens S66 / S65 / SP65
S66 vs 6230 - owners please comment
I've been following this website and forums for a while now.. I moved to GSM from AT&T and got my 6230 yesterday. I was really interested in getting the Seimens S66, but it was way more expensive at the time. I paid a total of $90 for 6230. As I wanted to keep my number, I had to get it from Cingular instead of the -$50 price tag from Amazon..
I found this phone to be a definite player in the market right now with a lot of great things going for it. Let me objectify my findings:
- Great Menu
- Small and Light
- A LOT of features
- 32MB card included
- Found the service to be worse than AT&T digital (get only 1 bar at home.. b4 got 5)
- Have to buy accessories at an extra price.. read $30 bucks for a stereo headphone which is REQUIRED for MP3 playback and FM Radio.. $25 for handsfree which is not the usual 2.5mm jack.
- Comparitively small screen. Not very useful for watching movies and taking videos.
I happened to read the reviews for S66 and it seems that S66 is all that 6230 is but more..
1.3 MP Camera
It doesn't have MP3 and FM Radio stuff, but who am I kidding.. I carry around an iPod anyway and donot want to spill out extra money on accessories..
So what's your take on this? S66 or 6230? I still have 30 days to decide!
- Re: S66 vs 6230 - owners please comment by altema
- Re: S66 vs 6230 - owners please comment by mtsz52784