Bitpim error message
S/W version: 05
QSPT download link
and to upload mp3s here are the instructions
1. Connect your data cable to the vx8000
2. load up QPST, in particular the EFS Explorer.
3. BACKUP and delete /dload/aod.dat
4. Place your mp3 files in the /brew/shared/aod/ directory
5. reset the phone, the tones will be displayed in the tunes section
*Thanks to JTPRO for this FAQ.
**Additional info supplied by VerizonStore
To add tunes to your lg 8000 phone, you must put the new songs in the
brew/shared/aod/ directory. This will allow you to play your tunes "Songs"
on the front of your lg 8000 by pressing and holding the play button in the
front of the phone for 3 seconds. You can either add new songs to th...
NO NEED TO UPGRADE NOW
just off the top of my head its like: