Phone Scoop

printed October 19, 2014
See this page online at:
http://www.phonescoop.com/phones/p_forum.php?fm=m&ff=4214&fi=3265486

Home  ›  Phones  ›  Motorola  ›

Motorola Droid Maxx

 

Info Photos Reviews  4 News Forum  

Back to message list

Please tell me for once mobile hotspot works on these new moto devices?

by sdgmcdon    Aug 15, 2013, 1:15 PM

I've owned the RAZR, RAZR MAXX and RAZR MAXX HD and not one of them functioned properly with mobile hotspot. Devices could connect to them every time, but couldn't connect to the internet / transfer data most of the time and if they could, usually it was so slow it was unusable. Maybe 15%-20% of the time it functioned properly, the other 80%, useless.

I'm REALLY hoping this has been fixed in the new line of Moto's. I can't believe it's gone on for so long without a fix.

And it wasn't just my moto devices, I have friends and family with these devices as well, tried it on theirs; same problem.

Report to moderator

Replies


Reply You must log in to reply.

Back to message list

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Twitter Phone Scoop on Facebook Phone Scoop on Google+ Subscribe to Phone Scoop on YouTube Follow on Instagram

 

All content Copyright 2001-2014 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.
1