BlackBerry Z10 (CDMA)
Top message: BB Swan Song by MadFatMan
Replying to: "I want to know who is going to buy this phone." by Jarahawk
Don't misinterpret me as rooting for BB's failure I just state that this is too late.
How are we supposed to take a company seriously that.
● ignored Apple as a viable competitor.
● took more than two years to bring BB 10 to market
● spoke openly about selling off their hardware division NOW wants consumer faith in the same hardware
● the z10 is obviously a transitional device geared towards die hard bb fans and people that want to have the 1st of everything lacking substantial value to the everyday consumer
● no native cloud storage offering
● no pandora, Netflix, Hulu , gmail, spotify, etc...
To add towards the end of BB6 & 7 the OS and hardware was starting to be glitchy and unreliable. Just stupid stuff would go wrong with them things that you would expect from Kyrocera and ZTE but not BlackBerry
Im speaking as a data analyst for a major carrier that had seen and drafted reports on the actual numbers of device failures, returns and customer dissatisfaction both in initial and long term quality not just single experiences or even from a single region but on a national level and there has been a noticeable decline in BB starting late 2009.
I just don't see the risk or investment is worthwhile to the carriers or to the ultimatly the end user.
- Re: "I want to know who is going to buy this phone." by HawkeyeOC