Apple iPhone 5 (CDMA / global)
Top message: single chip? by hepresearch
Replying to: Re: single chip? by SCardwell19
Re: single chip?
1. They upgraded Siri. I still think its a gimicky feature, but they spent alot of time marketing it, so they should upgrade it.
2. They made the screen bigger.
3. HD camera on the front.
4. Lens on that 8MP rear camera sounds like its going to be pretty good.
5. If the antenna performs as described it sounds like a pretty innovative approach.
6. Sounds like it was constructed out of really nice materials, but I'm curious how all that glass will stand up to drops.
2. You still can't remove the battery
3. No sim card slot
4. Bigger screen or not, it still doesn't have HD resolution.
For now, I'd say they did a good job playing catchup, but I couldn't see the appeal unless I did a lot of video chat.
- pros / cons by Rich Brome
Shop for accessories specifically compatible with the Apple iPhone 5 (CDMA / global).