Replying to: Bluetooth advice by J-Man
Re: Bluetooth advice
Here's what I recommennd:
1. pair your 6600 with your PC
2. look in your bluetooth software to find out what virtal COM port was assigned to the 6600
3. look in your bluetooth software to find out what virtual COM port is assigned to INCOMMING bluetooth connections
NOTE: Connecting PC Suite to your phone is a 2-step process. First you initiate a connection to the phone, and then the phone "calls back" to the PC. This is why you must know the above two virual COM ports.
4. open mRouter
5. Enable (check) the virual COM port for INCOMMING connections (per item #3 above)
6. Connect to your 6600 by checking the virtual COM port assigned to it (per item #2 above)
7. Wait a few seconds, the 6600 will call back and the INCOMMING virtual COM port will connect.
No replies to this message
Shop for accessories specifically compatible with the Nokia 6600.