Replying to: Transfering Pictures by Renee1325
Re: Transfering Pictures
- On the main scree click on the top middle button (the one with the 4 lines showing. This takes you to the "setting" page
- Select the icon witb the BOX which is "More"
- select the envelope which is the "Message Center"
- scroll to "create message", enter "create" or hit the "OK" button
- scroll to "multimedia message" hit "select" or "OK"
- scroll up to "[New Email Address]" and hit "next" or "OK"
- type in address using the key pad (note the "@" sign and the "." sign are under the number "1" . When done hit "OK"
- it will show the addres, if correct hit "OK" if not "Cancel" and try again when correct hit "Next or "OK"
- on the blank screen that comes up type something that you want to send with the pictures. I type a single character just to go faster but if you're sending multiple messages to the same person each send should have a unique label, then hit "Next" or "OK"
- type the same character or message in the "Subject" line or what ever you want. NOTE here you can add other email addresses (thus sending to multiply people for the cost of one sent message). Continue to scroll down in this screen to "attachment", hit the "OK button in the center of the scroll pad; choose "picture/animation" by hitting "select" or "OK"; it will take you to your pictures so you can scroll through until you find the one you want then hit "select" or "OK"
- it will take a moment while it loads and come back with a screen that shows "Attachments". You can then add another picture by hitting "add" or finish by hitting "Done"
- then hit "send"
- note I have sent up to 4 pitures without any problems but 4 pics takes a while to complete so be patient.
- When it is done it will say "complete" or "sent" (I think or something like that)
Good Luck and have fun.
- Re: Transfering Pictures by Renee1325
Shop for accessories specifically compatible with the Motorola V810.