Replying to: Mine On The Way - Have Root Questions by albertojohnguzman
Re: Mine On The Way - Have Root Questions
1. Rooting opens up the capability for your phone to do mobile hotspot. But you will need to download an app to get the function after you have rooted it. Rooting it just makes it possible.
2. You should be able to receive all updates, even on a rooted device. worse comes to worse, you can just remove the root, update the phone, then re root the phone.
3. Always be checking www.xdadevelopers.com These guys are everything android.
- Re: Mine On The Way - Have Root Questions by Vosberg1
- Re: Mine On The Way - Have Root Questions by bgale14
Shop for accessories specifically compatible with the HTC G2.