Apple iPhone 4 (GSM)
Replying to: ONLY 2 EVO's have been exchanged in our store out of 350!!! by X_MOSES_X
Re: ONLY 2 EVO's have been exchanged in our store out of 350!!!
1) Battery life!!!
2) Screen resolution
3) Camera- megapixels not as high, but takes pictures better in different light levels and much quicker. Google it. Its been tested on several websites.
3) HD video- records video better than any other hd capable phone
4) Gaming- reviewer stated it rivals PSP and Nintendo DS
5) Ease of use
6) Internet page loading- said its faster than any other smartphone. He also said he was surprised 3g could go that fast.
7) Faster wi-fi: Newest version of wi-fi
Media- itunes/iphone combo better than anything else on the market
9) Touchscreen- Seamless. NO lag. Best touchscreen on the market.
10) Noise cancellation on voice calls.
Those are just a few advantages. I am not saying the EVO doesn't have advantages, but quit being ignorant and acting like the EVO is so dominating. Right now 4g speeds are not that fast and supposedly, AT&T and T-Mobile have the ability to increase 3g speeds to be faster than 4g's current abilities. AT&T and T-Mobile's GSM network has the capabilities to run faster while Verizon and Sprint require new equipment to run faster on the bandwidths they run on.
http://4g-wirelessevolution.tmcnet.com/broadband-sti » Â» ... Â»
Also, look at this:
"Accordingly, AT&T said it is continuing to invest in its 3G network. Siegel said the company's improvements will double its 3G network's speed to 7 megabits per second for the 10 AT&T phones and devices that are enabled to work with those higher speeds."
http://money.cnn.com/2010/02/23/technology/4g_networks/ » Â» Â»
A few more if you don't believe me:
http://androinica.com/2010/03/24/t-mobiles-3g-networ » Â» ... Â»
"There's an important caveat to the claim that 4G will be faster, as well. It will definitely be faster than the 3G networks of Sprint and Verizon Wireless â€” about four times faster, initially. But the other two national carriers, AT&T and T-Mobile, are upgrading their 3G networks to offer data-transfer speeds that will actually be higher than the speeds 4G networks will reach this year or next."
http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5g- » Â» ... Â»
- Re: ONLY 2 EVO's have been exchanged in our store out of 350!!! by daxdc
Shop for accessories specifically compatible with the Apple iPhone 4 (GSM).