Phone Scoop

printed July 3, 2015
See this page online at:

Home  ›  Phones  ›  Samsung  ›

Samsung SPH-i500


Info Photos Reviews  29 News Forum  

Back to message list

Replying to:  should I wait for the I550 or get the I500 now ? by CellarDweller   Aug 2, 2004, 3:45 PM

Re: should I wait for the I550 or get the I500 now ?

by allenhuffman    Nov 23, 2004, 12:32 AM

I'd wait. It's a nice phone, but pretty much every frustration I have with it looks like the 550 will solve. I plan to invest in a 550 as soon as they come out (if they prove to be stable).

Report to moderator


No replies to this message

Reply You must log in to reply.

Back to message list

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Twitter Phone Scoop on Facebook Subscribe to Phone Scoop on YouTube Follow on Instagram


All content Copyright 2001-2015 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.