Samsung Omnia i910
Top message: Omnia Review after long ownership by joey301
Replying to: Re: Omnia Review after long ownership by OhOmnia
Re: Omnia Review after long ownership
Here are some suggestions.
1) Use the SPB Mobile Shell or PointUI on this phone. The Samsung Menus are very generic, and useless.
2) If you want to use radio, get a stereo bluetooth headset, and stream your favorite radio through the bluetooth. This approach does not require you to carry that adapter around, which I think was the only stupid thing with this phone, and it is wireless.
3) If you are in a fringe coverage area, this phone may not work well for you.
4) The storm is complete garbage. I would not touch that phone with a 10 foot pole.
5) I could agree with the keyboard issue, but I text more than anything as well as write emails, so I may be more used to the touch screen than the average Omnia user.
No replies to this message