Top message: Just got mine yesterday. by partysource
Replying to: Re: Sprint runs circles around t-mobile by clevetbs
Re: Sprint runs circles around t-mobile
13 years is a long time so I would hardly call them a new company. t-mobile has gps capable phones but does not provide the service so gps is useless. Sprint offers there own gps service and also live television.
Cdma is not dying. Which is also the proper way to spell it by the way. Its evolving and will soon be providing 4g while tmobile will still be using 3g. Gsm networks are cheap thats why they have more carriers Cdma cost more to build but are better. t-mobile has outages everyday. Cdma has always been the minority over Gsm that's nothing new. But Cdma in the US has out performed Gsm in my opinion as far as 3g speeds and coverage.
- Re: Sprint runs circles around t-mobile by clevetbs
- la de da de da by HawkeyeOC
- ffffffuuuuuuunnnnnnnnnnnnnyyyyyyyyyyyy by willv
- Re: ffffffuuuuuuunnnnnnnnnnnnnyyyyyyyyyyyy by HawkeyeOC
- Re: Sprint runs circles around t-mobile by mangobeach