Samsung Rant M540
Hi, I need much help!
1. Is there's a way to block internet usage from the phone. I don't have it covered on my plan and I do not want to pay extra by accidentally clicking something. I noticed that sometimes I click on some part of the menu and it goes into this world thing moving around - that's the same as going online, isn't it?! Also, how does the logo for online looks like on the top of the screen?!
2. how can I transfer ring tones/Backgrounds from my computer to the ring to...
1. You can call Telus and have them block data on your phone. This is the BEST way. There is a way you can do it manually, but you have to both block it and lock it. I would just call them, they would be happy to block it for you.
2. The only way to get ring tones is by going to www.myxer.com and sending a ringtone to your phone. This however USES DATA.
Another way is to convert the ring tone into .3g2 and put it in your photos folder. 101SSMED or something like that. Then go to settings, blah blah blah, choose from my videos. This may not work though, only a few have actually succeeded.
3. You can pick and choose where you receive files through bluetooth. The samsung rant can actually brow...