LG Chocolate 3 VX-8560
Top message: Internal v. External Memory by Texas25
Replying to: Re: Internal v. External Memory by Jeff_99
Re: Internal v. External Memory
1. From iTunes find the songs you want to transfer.
2. Drag the files to your Public/Drop Box folder.
3. From the bluetooth utility menu select Browse Device.
4. Double click LG VX8560.
5. Double click on MyMusic.
6. Click on the Send button.
7. Go to the Drop Box folder and select the files to transfer and click send. The transfer will occur.
8. After transferring files you can erase the copies from the drop box folder.
The files go to the internal phone memory. As it fills up you can use the phones move file function to transfer files to the external memory card. I have about 3 gigs of music on the external card so far and have had no playback problems.
If you have a pc I assume you can do something similar. The main thing seems to be to transfer the files to the phone's internal MyMusic folder first. Then turn the phone off and back on. This forces the phone to recognize the new files. Then transfer the files to the external memory card. This is a bit of a round about method but it works.
- Re: Internal v. External Memory by Jeff_99
Shop for accessories specifically compatible with the LG Chocolate 3 VX-8560.