LG Chocolate 3 VX-8560
Top message: Internal v. External Memory by Texas25
Replying to: Re: Internal v. External Memory by Texas25
Re: Internal v. External Memory
1. The SD card if installed or
2. The Phone's memory if there is no SD card.
I'm also assuming you are not having a playback problem, just a transfer problem and are trying to max out the available memory without having to pull out the SD card.
I would suggest the following:
1. Leave the SD card installed.
2. Use your transfer program to put you music on the sd card.
3. Transfer ("Move") files as required to the phones internal memory. Example: Use the Music menus to display some music files then select Options. One of the options is "Move to Phone." Selecting this option will add check boxes next to the song titles. Check the songs to move then select "Done" to move the files.
No replies to this message