Samsung Saga i770
VZW new data plan policy
Any new smart phones released by vzw after 11/14 MUST have the unlimited data package.
If you decide to drop the data package at anytime in the future you will have to get a new device. They will let you keep the old phone but will block its data functions including SMS. (Although SMS is not included in the unltd data package but is regarded as data.)
This new phone has every function I might possibly need. But I dont NEED email and internet 24/7 so the wifi ability would be useful to update the phone when at home. I really object to being required to pay for something I dont need. I know why vzw are doing it, cos if a phone has wifi people wont bother buying the data plan and they'll lose money. But would you go to a store that you know will require you buy the matching purse when you buy certain shoes, for example?
Its bogus. My have to switch carriers...
- Re: VZW new data plan policy by sechler411
- Re: VZW new data plan policy by pwyman
- Re: VZW new data plan policy / like thier Blackberry policy? by webisbetter
- Re: VZW new data plan policy by DRAMiller
- Re: VZW new data plan policy by DMZ
- Re: VZW new data plan policy by justacog