Motorola Adventure V750
Ringtones on the Motorola Adventure V750
Thanks for any help.
If you have an OLDER version (like I do). Well, then your screwed on all accounts until someone comes up with a successful seem edit or BitPM/P2K Commander version that can hack into the phone's, Veriznot-manipulated, file structure.
I got it to work!! And to correct myself, I have a NEWER *not* older phone version.
Loaded custom ringtones with the following:
- P2K Commander Version 4.9.E (NOT the current 5.something version)
- Motorola Driver version 3.4.0 (think I got it off the Verizon site, the moto site had 3.7 (downloads as "Handset_USB_Driver_32_v3.7.0" on the moto site),
- Motorola Software Update Version C01.11.36 (I DID get this one from the moto site)
Loaded ~20 or so MP3s, assigned 'em all to different contacts, still have ~21meg of free space left on the resident phone memory. Yay.
1.) Installed Handset_USB_Driver_32_v3.7.0
2.) Installed MSU and ran update (no updates avaialble)
3.) Leaving MSU running I opened P2kCommander-V4.9.E
4.) I say no to upgrade P2KCommander
5.) I see connect info of "USB P2k device found, phone connected"
6.) Look at drives to toose in Explorer window opened to see
- /a P2k phone system (star icon)
- /b P2k Phone tflash (help icon)
- /c P2k Phone user (help icon)
- /e P2k Phone user (help icon)
- P2k Phone seems (star icon)
7.) Select the 1st one as seems to be o...