Motorola Z6c World Edition
Top message: some minor issues, should i swap? by junkmail202
Replying to: Re: some minor issues, should i swap? by moosebanna
Re: some minor issues, should i swap?
So even after the exchange the battery life is still the same. That sucks. I'm testing my battery life right now. Had the phone fully charged since sunday morning 4/6, unplugged it and only had a few short conversations and a few text messages. It's now at 2 bars left on 4/8 tuesday afternoon. At most it'll probably only go for another 1 or 2 days. This is a far cry from the advertised 15 days! Heck, I'd be happy with just 5-7 days of battery life. I've tried other tricks too, like disabling "location on" gps (only using e911), keeping bluetooth off, and disabling EVDO signal, but nothing really helps.
Also, here are some annoying software glitches and other issues:
1) when you raise or lower volume during a call, the display doesn't light up and display the volume changes
2) when you have bluetooth turned on and you have it paired to a headset, you can't turn off bluetooth from the phone (it freezes).
3) signal strength is a one or two notches lower than my friend's LG VX8350 (when both phones are side by side).
4) hear a faint echoing of one's on voice when on a call.
5) the sound is kinda muttled (not as clear as the E815 or LG VX8700), this might be subjective...
6) there's a little bit of play with the slider when pressing on the dpad buttons (you can feel the top part of the slider, going up and down a little)
overall, I like the design of the phone though, and these minor annoyances I might just have to live with.
No replies to this message