Motorola Z6c World Edition
some minor issues, should i swap?
I really like the look and feel of the phone, but have some minor grips with it. Just wanted to see if others are having the same issues... and whether if exchanging for another one would be worthwhile.
1) sometimes the ringer doesn't right; for a brief period of time last night, when the volume was set on max, all incoming calls did not cause the ringer to ring. vibrate was working... after poweroff, remove and reset the battery, poweron... it seems to be working now... I HOPE THIS was just a one time glitch.
2) the right "contact" button (above the CLR button) makes a creaking sound when depressing it. hard to explain this but it just doesn't sound or feel like the left "message" button.
3) the voice isn't as clear or loud as the E815 (even when i had it on max). speakerphone is very quiet.
4) after the full charge, I only used the phone to talk 24 mins (from view timer stats), haven't been playing with the phone too much... and there's only 2 bars of battery remaining on day 2! Is this phone suppose to go 4 hrs talk time, 15 days standby???
So again, is anyone having the same issues? Should I do an exchange? What can I say is the reason for the exchange? I don't know if verizon would let me do an exchange for a phone for these minor issues...
- Re: some minor issues, should i swap? by moosebanna
- Re: some minor issues, should i swap? by junkmail202