Motorola RIZR Z6tv
Is there a phone better than the z6tv for these needs?
From the REVIEWS read here, CNET, HoFo, others, I like the z6tv for:
* better than average call reception, close to E815 quality some say.
* strong vibrate.
* very good speakerphone to use for work conference calls.
* 1000 phone book entries, VZ Navigator support, and 2.5mm jack similar to other phones.
Questions/concerns from reading REVIEWS
* How loud is the volume on the phone? Can you hear the other party inside a loud restaurant or outside near a busy freeway?
* Phone durability after several months?
* Does it has the charging issue over time like some other Motorolas?
* Since this is a slider, any comparable phone qualitywise that is a clamshell with less exposed screen to scrape or damage?
No replies to this message