Sony Ericsson T62u
TDMA or GSM Plans with AT&T using the T62u
So I am now thinking that maybe a phone that will receive all 3 signals will give me better service. I am also looking to change carriers. I have not made a choice yet but I am leaning towards AT&T since I have 5 people in my family and the add ons are only $9.99
Here are my questions...
1) If I purchase the T62u phone and have a TDMA AT&T service plan, do I have to take a GSM plan in order to be able to receive GSM service?
2) Assuming that I get the AT&T GSM service plan, will the phone automatically choose (receive/transmit) the strongest signal available between GSM TDMA and Analog?
- Re: TDMA or GSM Plans with AT&T using the T62u by hybev1
- Poor service quality...Is it just me? by hybev1
- Re: TDMA or GSM Plans with AT&T using the T62u by videovideo
Shop for accessories specifically compatible with the Sony Ericsson T62u.