Motorola ROKR Z6
I'm totally new to this forum so bear with me. I'm also not really fit with current mobile phone technology.
So, I need a new phone (my current one is a T68i, yeah I know ).
I've got a few technical questions:
1) Is there a "USB Disk" mode, so that I can use the phone as a USB flash card reader? I need this so it will work with Linux, and it's also important to be able to transfer files between the phone and Windows computers without needing to install drivers (which I wouldn't have the rights to do on most PCs I encounter on campus). (Clarification: I need the phone to work just like a USB stick)
2) Is there a limitation on the file size or track length of MP3 files used for ring tones? Will a long ring tone just be cut short or can I have a full blown 4 minute track a a ringtone?
3) Concerning text messages: Is there a way (on this phone or other) to keep a record of "text message delivered" - messages? It would help to have more information about who read which text message when.
4) Can I use BlueTooth to transfer any file, e.g. Power Point Presentations, from my phone to another?
5) Tricky questions: What kind of partition and file system is the Flash Disk formatted with?
6) Simple question: How long is the USB cable included?
7) I have a really old SIM. (Bought it around 1999 I guess) Does this phone have any problems with that?
Thanks for your time,
- Re: ROKR Z6 technical questions (PC connectivtiy) by Lederhosen19
Shop for accessories specifically compatible with the Motorola ROKR Z6.