Samsung BlackJack SGH-i607
blackjack or unlocked e61
Interesting. Thanks Elmuchachos. May I ask why you hated the E62 so much?
Well for starters, after about a week of the e61, I no longer enjoyed the form factor. I was making far more typing mistakes with the e61 than with other pda's I have had.
2. Connecting to the internet was a pain in the arse. Once I was on, things were fine but having to choose which connection to use everytime was an annoyance, even though I followed the steps to have it always accept medianet.
3. Far more programs and tweaks out for WM5 smartphone than Symbian, well ones that I needed.
4. I did not like the UI at all. When I use the phone, I didnt get the feeling that I was using a powerful device becaus...
8125 is a completely different concept of Qwerty implementation. Blackjack and E61 share the same layout concept.
I do not know Blackjack, but I own E61.
1. I love E61 for battery life, which I noticed is dreadful on Blackjack. I can go two days of regular browsing and calls.
2. I love it for UI, its ability to personalize almost everything.
3. Full office suite is nice.
4. Nokia PC suite is nice, Nokia update utility kicks butt. Apart from checking for upgrades, it lets you reload the code completely, so that if you go too far in your deletions you can come back to a clean new code completely reloaded (different than hard reset).
6. WCDMA support if you visit Japan often. ...
As a Nokia-only person myself, I'd say go with the E61, but it depends mainly on which is more important - wifi or 3G.