Replying to: Uploading photos from the phone to the computer by juliamt
Re: Uploading photos from the phone to the computer
1. Set the phone to store photos on the memory card by clicking "Pictures...Settings and Info...Auto Save to...Memory Card"
2. Take some photos.
3. Plug the USB cable into your phone and into your computer
4. On your phone, click "Tools...Mass Storage...Connect to PC"
5. On your computer, click on "My Computer", you'll see your phone as a drive letter, and labelled as a "removable disk". click on the icon for "removable disk".
6. Click on the folder called "DCIM", and then "100SSMED".
7. You'll see your photos in the "DCIM" folder, you can drag and drop the photos to a folder on your computer.
No replies to this message