A few questions
1) Does it support MicroSDHC, or just MicroSD? In case you guys don't know what I'm talking about, I'm talking about the external memory. SDHC is 4 or more GB, SD is 2 or less GB.
I have a 4 gig MicroSDHC, so I was wondering if I'd be able to use it with this phone.
2) Is there any way to keep the small LCD on so I can check what time it is without opening it?
3) I know that you can put mp3s and 3gp videos on the phone, but what about pictures? Also, can you save the pictures you take with the built in camera directly to the memory stick? What about Videos you take? Also, can you put content(Games, ringtones, and other things like that) onto it from a computer and use th...
1) 2GB v 4 GB. I'm going to say the phone supports maximum of 2GB, but I don't know for sure. I installed a 2GB microSD card in my phone last summer, and had to update the software on my phone to recognize the card. The release notes in the software update specifically called out support for 2GB microSD cards, and there hasn't been a software update released since then.
2) I don't think you can "keep" the small LCD on, but you can turn it on by pressing either of the side buttons on the phone.
3) Yes, you can transfer pictures from your PC to the phone via USB cable. Yes, you can set the phone to save pictures and video directly to the memory card. No, you can't transfer rington...