HTC Dash / S620 / S621 (Excalibur)
Creating/ Editing Microsoft documents
To create a new document
1.Send yourself an email with a blank word or excel document as an attachment.
2. When you open the email, download and save the attachment (blank document) to your phone in section titled "MY DOCUMENTS"
3. When you need to create a new WORD or EXCEL file, just go to FILE EXPLORER and choose the document you want (word or excel)
4. Create your new document
To EDIT a WORD/EXCEL document from DASH
1. Send the document to yourself through email as an attachment
2. Save the attachment to your phone
3. Go to FILE EXPLORER
4. Open the document you just saved and click "MENU"
5. Click view or edit to make changes to the document
6. If you need to keep the changes save them and close the document
You will have a blank document saved on your phone to use and create new documents as needed. Sorry, this doesn't work with PowerPoint.
No replies to this message