Motorola RAZR maxx Ve
Replying to: Whats the point by slammyham
Ham Whacker on the troll...
While I would like to usher you out of a forum you have no business being in (hint), here's a review you must have missed.
Due to a transmission problem with a just-installed cell tower near our home, we could no longer use our much-liked LG VX8300s. We found that the Motorola KRZR and Maxx Ve have significantly better call quality—particularly transmission. Here’s what we found in comparison:
• LG VX8300—better access points for headphones, charging, and MicroSD card, as well as longer battery life.
• The Moto Maxx—considerably better camera, no external antenna, much better screens, better keypad, better call quality, better reception, better looking.
• Camera—takes outstanding pictures, and the flash makes it very usable indoors. And, like a real camera, you can play with settings and focus and such in order to get the best picture possible. Or, you can simply use automatic. I like it.
• Screens—absolutely superb!
• Keypad—great and easy to use.
• Call quality—I have had five phones before this, and the reception, transmission and sound quality surpasses them all.
• MP3 player—is about the same as the LG (good), if a little louder thru the headphones, but not as loud thru the speaker. I also like the external music controls better on the Maxx than on the LG. I occasionally bumped a button on the LG when in use, but because there is a lock on the Maxx, that doesn't happen.
• Feel and look of the phone—excellent. Without faulting the LG (its size makes it a great fit in my palm), the Maxx is very solid and has a sort of rubberized back that provides a great grip.
• One port—which doubles as a headphone jack and charger. While the connection is more secure than on the LG, it is at an awkward location on the side.
• MicroSD card slot—you must remove the battery cover. Contrary to some reports, you do not need to turn off the phone or remove the battery in order to access it.
• Battery life—a little better than half that of the LG.
• If you're looking for value alone, I recommend the LG VX8300. If you're looking for features, the Maxx is terrific.
No replies to this message
Shop for accessories specifically compatible with the Motorola RAZR maxx Ve.