AD discussions continues below...
ANYONE KNOW ABOUT a930 FOR SPRINT
IN STOCK, NOT FOR SALE
V CAST music
can you transfer songs bought on iTunes from iTunes to the a930?
thanks and please reply
8300 vs a930
Woot! It costs less than expected! Only 150$ or 50$ with 2/yr
I will be heading to my local Verizon to pick one up today... after a lovely dentist appointment
Get it for free
Last thing: this offer ENDS TODAY (5/30/06)!!!
Those having The Phone A Few Weeks:
Please don't respond unless you have had the phone a few weeks (therefore, by now you have seen the good and the bad):
1) Are the ring tones adequate and loud?
2) Is the earpiece volume sufficient (some reported it was muffled and not loude enough)?
3) The Speakerphone: is it loud and clear (and do those hearing you report any problems)?
4) How is the reception (as compared to other phones you have used)?
5) Is the battery as long-lasting as it should be?
Finally, what are the best three things you like as well as the three worst?
Email Ringtones To Phone???
anyone learn how to flash this phone yet?
It's official - June 1st is a930 wide release...
The verizon people at my Circuit City store got an email today which they showed me stating that they would be selling the a930 on that date.
The great thing about this for me; and im sure many others, is that we will actually be able to buy accessories now! Yes...I will get my belt clip!!!
Just thought you guys would like to know...