Samsung SGH-T809 / SGH-D820
Adding Number from calling List to Phone Book
phone signal with tmobile
I have this phone and the signal is really bad. it goes from one bar to 4 bars and back and forth.
I am so unhappy with this phone, i am selling it on ebay because tmobile will not let me exchange it after my 15 day return time and get the motorola peble.
SGH-T809 to SGH-D820 Flash Made Simple! I'm Here To Help!
here's the link:
http://howardforums.com/showthread.php?t=930643&page ... »
If u guys have any questions or concerns I'll help as much as I can. However, every question I had was answered within the forum because someone else asked it already. So be patient and read the entire forum before asking any questions. For anyone scared to do this I'll be glad to do it for you but you'd have to handle shipping & handling but I;m not sure how u guys feel about sending...
Can you change the Ascending ring?
picture shutter noise...wheres silent?
AD discussions continues below...
deleted original MP3s! how can i do mp3 ringtones?
Now that i know that i can use mp3 as ringtones..it really frustrates me that i deleted the original mp3 to use for the mp3 trick for ringtones. I 100% deleted everything and now i'm really regretting it. Can someone please help me either restore my phone and get the original stuff back (don't have usb cord to computer or orignal cd) ...will the .3gp thing still work?
Three Points: Audio Cable; USB; Thx to DrKnute
- Proprietary cable for headphone jack, can't use my favorite headphones or connect to cassette adaptor for car MP3 use.
- Would REALLY like to change sound for slide and message functions, don't think it's possible..(?)
2) USB - It's set to file access (or whatever.. not Modem), but doesn't show as a drive in My Computer. I suspect this is a problem on my computer, but not sure. I am currently having to remove the microCF card and insert into a card reader to move files.
3) Thanks to DrKnute for your tip for *holding* FF/RW to seek through a song or video. I am transferring a ton of TV shows to a new 512MB memory card for a long car trip (as a pas...
PC Studio or Transfer software for MAC?
t809 powers off solo
New Mp3 player question
Is there any way to initiate a "hold" button type option, so that when i bike with this thing playing, the buttons don't get pressed while in my pocket?
I realize the mp3 player will EVENTUALLY go into a suspend mode and the phone will lock.. but is there any way to trigger this MANUALLY?
Also, has anyone heard any news about the mp3 player running in the background? I remember seeing screenshots of a small mp3 player display integrated into the GUI at the top of the phone display, but haven't since heard any word on that front.
Anyone have issues playing LONG mp3's? (like dj sets and such?) sometimes my player will stop playing fo...
Has T-Mobile dropped/discontinued this phone?
T809 Display Icon
It's directly below the time and date display, specifically under the time itself. The icon looks like a small alarm clock and I can't figure out how to turn it off. I've looked on the menus and the manual but there is no reference to this icon anywhere that I can see. I went on Tmobiles site with no luck. I have emailed them, but am currently waiting for response. If someone can answer this before them it would help because it's irritating the heck out of me. I just want to be able to 1) know what the icon is and how I turned it on (by accident) and 2) how to shut the darn thing off.
By the way, this is my second T809 from Tmobile, as th...
Anyone's T809 have issues with sticky slider and tinny audio
2. Also a few days ago I noticed that the beeping when using the phone, ie scrolling through menus writing text messages, etc, seems to get very tinny after a decent amount of use. It almost sounds like blown out speakers or something. The beep begins nice and round and smooth sounding, but if you scroll through a bunch of menus or type a long text it begins to get this nasty tinny noise. Anyone notice this?
My issue is whether I should exchange the phone for a new one, or if these are just standard problems of the phone.
I am trying to use my bluetooth to transfer files to my computer from my phone and likewise. What exactly am i suppose to do to get it recognized and transfer the files. Thanks in advance
Vibrates 2Xs then rings 3 secs unacceptable!!!
can some 1 walk me through settin mp3 for contacts
Data kit w/ CD software
1 GB transflash does it matter????????