Palm Treo 650 (CDMA)
treo 650 or the vx 8100 Help me choose...
1. If money is no object.
2. My wife has the 650. (easier sched sharing and phonebook syncing ?)
3. I dont want dropped calls. DUH.
4. I want great pic quality.
5. which has better batterylife?
6. will either of them take a 1 gig and up memory card, not just 512?
7. we are on verizon.
8. I really want to hook up to the internet with either one through my router, is that impossible?
9. which has better movie taking anviewing abiliities? Like I want to play a ripped dvd on it.
10. sound quality (phone AND playback of mp3's?)
Phew, so many questions, please help this noob out... )
Overall, a good phone
How to turn off service area alert
AD more discussions below...
Treo 650 and SD cards
Compatible or not?
Trading my Q in for a 650
Treo 650 1.05A software update approved by VZW on 10/12/06
Sync Software that Lets User Resolve Conflicts
It seems like Palm takes the easy way out and duplicate any conflicting items.
Does Palm have any syncing software that lets you make a decision to resolve conflicts between two versions of calendar events or contacts?
quick questions befor i buy
1= can you some how shut off the touch screen and use the just key board??
2= can you check email on the treos like you can with a windows base PDA, like SBC YAHOO
3= hows the camera??
4= can you also view websites like the windows based units??
i cant think of anything else right now but suggestion are welcome!!! thanks
Also, will it show the contacts in first name, last name format (i.e. Jon Smith instead of Smith, Jon). That's the 1 thing that pisses me off about the Treo 650 and, to my understanding there's no other way with the standard software to change this. Thanks for the help.
Pairing Verizon Treo 650 with Toyota Camry 2007
After entering the code on my Treo it says I'm successful.
After a long while spent trying my Camry says that it failed.
People with the Sprint Treo 650 and unlocked Treo 650s seem to pair without an issue. However, from everything I read, the Verizon Treo 650 won't pair.
Does anyone know a trick to complete pairing?
Many thanks in advance. Travis
Just purchased...have a quick question
need help picking pda phone
1) scheduler/organizer - like in a pda
2) mp3 player
3) car navigation. i know most verizon phones now support GETITNOW NAVGATOR. the problem is that i think it only works if i have verizon service since all map data is stored on the verizon servers. i want to buy navigation software that will work with my pda phone, use the phones gps capabilities, and either uploead all mapping of the US or regional mapping via bluetooth/cable.
4) expandable memory splot incase she needs to install more memory for new software
she was looking at the TREO 650/700, 6700, and Q. which one would be best for her needs?
what NAV software do you recommend and how much...
e-mail application for Treo 650