BlackBerry 7100 / 7105
7100t Browser Bookmarks...
Is there any 3rd party, software that I can add to my Blackberry which will help me eliminate or minimize the amount of spam? It seams that all of the software that I see on the net is designed for a mail server and will not work for me.
Thanks for any information.
7100g not shown here yet?
AD discussions continues below...
Blackberry 7100 with Verizon
I want a Blackberry. Not the old (clunky) BlackBerry but the new 7100 series BlackBerry. I would have the best of both worlds, being able to use this device as a phone and also being able to retrieve my email (pushed). I know that the 7100 series currently offered is GSM and will not work on the Verizon network. For that reason, I am tempted to switch to Cingular and buy a 7100G. What I really want to know is there a 7100 series or another Blackberry on the horizon that I should wait for. I really don’t want to switch carriers and am willing to wait a f...
1. Is the ringer loud enough to be heard?
2. Is the earpiece loud enough to use?
3. Is the speakerphone loud and clear?
4. How are the voice qualities of this phone?
5. Can I use a bluetooth earpiece to "dial-out" on this phone?
6. Does this phone have voice dial?
Opinions on the phone in general as well as service with Cingular would also be appreciated.
Why did it disappear from Cingular's web site?
Is this thing more dependable (less lock ups, etc.) than the Moto's I have owned lately (V600, MPX220, V3 RAZR)?
Will my Motorola HS810 Bluetooth headset work with it?
When will it be available through Cingular again?
bb7100g or treo something?!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have both a Treo 600 and a 650.
My IT dept. will support out of the office Outlook connectivity to the 600 but not 650 and has no plans to support it.
Obviously, the 650 is beautiful and much improved over the 600 but I really need connectivity.
I have a total of options. Please let me know which you would do.
1) return my beautiful 650, keep the 600 and resign myself to the lesser features, etc.
2) keep the 650 and access my corporate email, contacts and calendar through a secure web page login. The 650 supports this but the navigation of the site is really tough and the download times are pretty slow... not horrible but slow.
3) get myself a BlackBerry 7100G that My IT dept. will also support but of course it ...
Bluetooth Pairing with HandsFreeLink Acura
I was thinking about getting this phone and I had a quick question about the keypad. I see that there are two letters to each button and I was just wondering how you would get the second letter. Here is what I mean, it has both A and B on the same button, so would I have to press that button twice or would I just have to hit the one side of the button for the one letter and then hit the other side of the button for the next letter. Thanks in advance for any input that you provide.
Voice Dial? over Bluetooth?
How is the 7100 at web browsing?
I'd like to try it but I guess I'll have to upgrade to a Treo 650.
Cingular 7100g Sold Unlocked