Motorola i830 / i833 / i835 / i836
Handset Manager software for Nextel i860
AD discussions continues below...
Increase Volume for i830?
Is there a way to make this louder by using special codes on the phone?
i930, when; not when you think its coming out
1) is the i830 bluetooth enabled? the aunt says yes, everything I've read says no. we are purchasing a Toyota Prius and it is bluetooth enabled, it would be nice to be able to use the new phones with the new car.
2) i've read that the ringtones can be wav's but in other places they say you can only use nextel's downloadable ringtones, which one is right?
Thanks in advance,
Thanks in advanced!!
Handset Manager data transfer suite for NEXTEL
I plan to purchase one and try it with my father's i730, and also my cousin's i830. Once I test it, I will share my experiences with you.
Beware of Motorola's warranty
(1) The phone was not manufactured in the USA (however, none of the phones are).
(2) The repair is too costly.
(3) The phone was discontinued.
(4) The repair center does not have the parts
(5) Just buy another phone.
To date, Motorola has refused to honor its one year warranty. They have not repaired the phone, replaced the phone or resolved the situtation. During my last call to Motorola, a supervisor just hung up.
IF YOUR CONSIDER...
Difference b/t "slim" & "standard" batteries?
i830, i730, i710, i530
The reason I am asking is that a family member has an i90 whose loudspeaker sounds much fuller and more natural than my i530, which in comparison, sounds shrill & tinny and distorts at high volumes. Sometimes it sounds OK (like when I'm using the earpiece), but I find it substantially easier to converse through the i90.
I am considering upgrading to another "new" model in hopes of better performance, but I don't know if I should just go backwards and try out an i90 until something really stellar comes out.
I'd like to hear from other people out there that have this phone... How long does your batter typically last before the phone turns itself off pending a recharge?
I've only been getting about 60% or so of the "expected battery life" out of this thing. If this is normal, I am going back to my old I95cl.
I look forward to hearing back from others.
How to use 810?