Motorola Droid X
ABOUT TO PURCHASE!!!!!!!!!
Any haters have any comments???? love to hear the negative b4 I $.
How much is the X if you sign up for one year contract
Has any only signed up for one year? Any insight on this would be helpful. Thanks!
Droid X Questions
I have the Voyager now (Don't ask me why). Anyhoo I love the touch screen option as I've varied opinions on it. Is it hard to type on this phone? Also I hear the battery isn't that great on it....Can I get thoughts on that as well
AD discussions continues below...
Why is something so simple not on our X?
Motorola webchat phone support? what a joke !!
i guess the customer is never "right" !!
i post this transcript for you to laugh, and possibly embarrass Motorola's tech support management into addressing very real flaws with the phone.
Gripe along with me, and maybe they'll actually fix these and your issues (post them)in the near future !!
Reymer: Hi, my name is Reymer. How may I help you?
Droid X is ruining my marriage!
EVO vs droid X
i currently have a mytouch 3g with t-mobile i would love to get the HD2 so i wont have to switch carriers but the HD2 is NOT android, thats a deal breaker, im considering switching carriers for a superior phone...which one!?
When Will Droid X be available
Good Video player App?
I apologize: Not sure if this is an android forum topic or if the player is unique to Droid X...
Silencing a Incoming Text Ring tone
Played with a Droid X today, and....
I want a Droid X!!!
droid X vs. indredible
DROID X Problems
2. What happened to the selection of specific security certificates (is SSL) which could be done on DROID?
3. Is all of the NYC/Metro arae considered 3G marginal service...according to the phone, 3G is a fleeting event; cannot hold onto 3G long enough to complete a data event
4. Facebook notifications are not appearing on the notification bar, even though activated in settings
5. Google(.com) cannot obtain location...says "location unavailable" and even when update, complete failure...regardless of whether in a 3G are or not.
6. The phone is arbitrarily changing port settings that we...
Issue with Car Dock for Droid X
The phone didn't fit in it correctly with a case on the phone. The car dock does have an insert that you slide out if you have a case on your phone. It's supposed to make the space bigger to accommodate the extra thickness. It wasn't enough extra space. The phone still did not fit. I could force it to come pretty close, but it was still in kind of crooked. The case I have is a really thin semi-hard silicone case that I got from Verizon. It's so thin that my friends (who were holding the phone) had to look twice to even notice that it had a case on it. I don't want to have to...