HTC Droid Incredible
how to get pics uploaded?
This sucks.. need help with Wallpaper
Also.. I recieved a Spread sheet document(Excel) through an E-mail and I accidently saved it to my cell. Now I cant find it in order to delete it? Anyone have any ideas on where it might be? and how I can delete it?
Any help would be appriciated!!!
iphone texting app
AD more discussions below...
=Does anyone know how to delete rigtones from the Incredible? I downloaded a bunch of them from an APP called "Mabilo" I would now like to delete some of them but I can not figure out how to. Does anyone know how and can you walk me through it?
Any and all help would be appriciated.
Does anyone know how to clear the search information in the Android market search bar? Like when you manuelly type in the name of an App.. is there a way to clear all of my past searches?
Anybody tradin' their Inc for the X?
Mark All as Read
Must Have Accessories?
Any other must haves you guys think for the Incred?
Just 2 quick questions....
I have had me Incredible for just a couple of days now. Im still getting used to it. Went from a Palm Pre to the Incredible. Can any one help me with 2 questions I have?
1) How do you turn down the volume of the keypad when dailing a number to call someone? I tried looking but cant find it. It's so oud almost like if its on Speaker.
2) Does anyone know where I can find the "Droid" ringtone that the original droid has? Like the one where the robotic voice says "Droid" ? I would Love to have this as my SMS/MMS ring tone.
Any and all help would be appriciated!!
Found the coolest app!
Droid Incredible vibrate mode
Is the battery really THAT bad?
Turn by turn directions?
Does the incredible have audible turn-by-turn directions/navigation?
Is Incredible worth the battery headaches?
From looking over the forum, two things are clear:
1. Battery lige is CLEARLY the biggest drawback to the incredible
2. Menno answers an awful lot of posts
So, two questions:
- Is the incredible worth putting up with the battery? Staring at low battery all the time seems to take the fun out of it? If I charge nightly and during my long-ish commute, will I be okay?
- I often go camping from Fri eve till Sunday - no charging source available. Will the battery make it that long if I use Incredible as "just a phone" (assuming I can shut down e-mail, etc)?
Why is the phone HOT!!!??