BlackBerry Storm 9530
What should I do?
Pandora issue with 188.8.131.528
So there is poetic justice after all. I now have a preview of what to expect on Wednesday when I buy the Storm 2 and move uptown on the hardware, too! (Still can't forgive RIM for the last 6 months of drudgery with this thing). For those staying with the (1), its a helluva lot better now. In fact it almost acts like the device we all thought we we obtaining way back....
BOGO for Storm 2?
What he couldn't tell me was whether or not it would be available as a buy one-get one.
Any of you guys with VZW "juice" have any info on this?
AD more discussions below...
.328 is here!
Gosh it's cool being "official"
Update a Bit Late?
Now they can provide a somewhat "fixed" device and plant the tease that the 2 is Sooo much better, but the 1, not so bad.
Can anyone forget the lack of support for a year with the leaked improvements ignored by RIM & Verizon? I am very skeptical of their marketing, Even so,on Wednesday morning (Storm 2 release), I will fall into the trap and dedicate my original Storm to paperweight use on my desk......
Facebook Issues on Storm
Crackberry Storm2 review
Lots of info to drool over while drinking Kool-aid
Leaked Storm2 OS 184.108.40.2067
Here we go again
http://crackberry.com/leaked-blackberry-storm-2-os-5 ... »
If VZW waits much longer for the S2, it may be too late. You figure with Google, there will be more support/apps/updates
Buy 1 blackberry, get 1 free when Storm2 released?
http://crackberry.com/buy-one-get-one-blackberry-sto ... »
ADD IT TO THE LIST
I made a vow. If the Storm 2 is not 10 times better than this excuse for a phone, they BOTH get a sledgehammer!!! My comparison test will show which screen shatters easier. And you know what's sad? RIM doesn't...
Weird dial pad on .167
Any Advice on what to say to VZW?
So I am on my 5th storm and it keeps freezing...AGAIN. Now its not even a battery or 2 pull a day, it freezes btw every application switch esp with the phone.
I called vzw and explained to them my frustrations and they FINALLY decided to at least give me an early upgrade at the ONE YEAR upgrade price which Im not happy with.
A friend of mine basically just got handed the Tour in store bc the people there just didnt even ask any questions bc they knew what was up.
My question is to everyone... should I wait until the storm 2 comes out (and i love the phone/screen and got used to the keyboard and everything) or just suck it up and get the Tour?
If there is anything I can say to the people in store to just...
**Leaked 220.127.116.11 for 9530**
This is the megaupload site. Remember to remove the RIM tools before installing.
According to alot of reviews on Crackberry, this leak is very fast with little or no bugs.