I heard that...
Should I buy?
Is the G1 worth getting without the 3G network?
I LOVE the Iphone... and I hear you can unlock it for T-mobile service. Should I do that?
What does this phone have that makes it superior?
We use gmail for work... but I can't I open gmail from an Iphone?
Someone help me make a decision.
A few questions
first off, thanks to all who wrote reviews. A few questions:
* can you back up your text messages onto the PC? (WITHOUT the cloud - I have confidential Information in my TMs)
* does POP3 and SMTP support SSL/TLS ?
* can you send MMS with PNG files as content
* can you get a "message delivered" confirmation text message?
* can you send files via BlueTooth?
* is there an Acrobat PDF viewer?
* can it play 3GP movies? I know it can't record them... if yes, at which frame rate?
* can the MP3 player import m3u play lists? I don't like to configure my play lists on the phone itself
* can you select PNG files as wallpapers?
* how's the picture browser / file manager?
* can you run a Java IRC client with this?
* does W...
AD discussions continues below...
available in stores?
wow, come on people
so i would like to say sorry for all the t-mobile fans that want info about the g1. it is here, and people will help you out, just dont read anything that was posted by diamondpro.
G1 issues / Questions
1) can the size on the text for emails be adjusted? on some messages the type is quite small. Also can the text on attachments be enlarged? ( YES I KNOW WEB PAGES & MAPS CAN BE ADJUSTED)
2) is there a way to transfer all contacts and addresses from my outlook / blackberry contacts to the G1. The tmobile store at first said no problem then once I bought it OOPS sorry>>>>>
Listen. You feel me?
#1: No video recordings. I need it so it's a problem.
#2: No video messages. Need that too.
#3: It doesn't have too many apps on there.
#4: No Macromedia Flash. Need that for games...
Conclusion: Phone was ...
I am returning mine : (
1. I can't believe the accelerometer isn't used to change the orientation of the screen.
2. I have to open the keyboard to type any little thing.
The above could be fixed but the following is the big issue for me:
3. The camera is useless. It takes several seconds to take a picture and they are blurry most of the time. Don't give me a 3 mp camera if it won't work!
Also, the keyboard on the bronze phone is horrible. The special characters cannot be seen if the lighting isn't just right. I am bummed because I thought this phone would rule. I would like an Android phone with a decent camera and a more seemless experience or the Samsu...
Can you buy at full retail yet
Can someone let me know
Bar of gold handed ...
New OS, and not good enough? Is it is because it is something new, or people just have to find faults? There are faults in every OS. Nothing is perfect. Sympian, Windows Mobile, Android, Garnet (Palm), OSX. They all have things that don't work. People that like Sprint are going to like OneClick. People with at&t are going to The Vu because it has a antenna that pops out.
I am so disappointed with you (so called techies) who claim to be intelligent.
Different people have different thing/needs in life and if the world would just accept that and move on to create to new things...
Wow.. What could we would do?
G1 is the best HANDS DOWN
Browser: Super Fast
Menu Style: Easy
Qwerty Keypad: is a must have when using a touch screen. Although I must say its very flat and will take some time to get used to.
Applications: Are free and you do not hav...
Virtual Keyboard coming!
http://htcsource.com/index.php/Android/Android-Virtu ... »
What's with the white cover?
Thanks in advance.