LG enV2 (VX-9100)
u can list your incommin txt by sender or time :)
STILL NO SHURTCUT TO LOCL THE PHONE I cant believe to lock my phone I have to go thru bells and whistles enter my pin and BLAH BLAH BLAH I bet verzion got tired of grandma calling because their phone was locked and they dont know the pin .. UGH
i think i have a defective env2.
the phone screen seems to show the verizon name or goes black, but when i press okay or the power on button it seems to show the opening verizon video and goes back to normal. and the battery seems to not be working to it's fully potential either, i had 3 bars when i went to work at 8 then when i left at 3, the phone was completely dead and for those 7 hours, my phone just sat in a draw.
i had the phone since Friday, so on Sunday i plan exchange it for a new one.
Should have free email option
AD discussions continues below...
Space bar and speakrphone questions...
Also, anyway to use speakerphone/bluetooth with the phone closed?
Those are the only cons I can think of at this time...
LG EnV 2 is awesome looking!
How do you set speed dial?
env2 vs Voyager
So now that I see the env2 I'm not sure the more expensive Voyager is worth it...
I pay an extra $5 or 10 to have mobile web on my current phone, is it the same for the env2?
Beware the accidental dialing...
Wore carpenter jeans with side pockets. Tossed my phone in one and started some outdoor projects. Projects that were too loud to hear the apparent beeps in my pocket..
After that, I took off to the cemetary to visit my grandmother's grave. I'm out there, crouched beside it, arranging the flowers on it, and my phone starts ringing. My dad's calling to ask why I called him 2 times and never said anything. Hang up and look at my recent calls and realized that the phone had managed to unlock several times and call all my speed dials, including my gf who happened to be asleep because she works third shift. Major ooops there. Hopefully "you should have turned your p...
How's camera? (and I played w/it in store)
Main question for me is how's the camera? CNET review said it is only mediocre. That concerns me. You can't properly try out the camera inside the store.
Some comments of mine:
- It feels heavy to me. I am used to a lighter flip, and sometimes cradle it under my chin when I get tired of holding it. I worry that the ENV2 after a while on the phone will be cumbersome and tiring (I haven't used a candy bar before either). The guy said it's probably the battery that's heavy but I didn't ask to take it out.
- Related to above with holding it, it took me a while to find that sweet spot where my ear was right ...
2) Set navigation to the shortcut key inside phone?
3) set individual text alerts for each person, like you can with ringtones?
4) set photo caller id? and does the pic show up on outter screen? what's it look like if you can?