Sharp Sidekick LX 2007
I don't understand the keyboard
Granted, I've never used a Sidekick before so maybe it's easier than it looks in the photos, but jeez. I'll keep my Samsung i730 portrait keyboard thank you.
Is it possible for you to choose an mp3 to be a ringtone?
what type of files are the ringtones on the sidekick lx
text message? how much does it hold?
isn't there anyway to make the text message save onto the memory card, so that it doens't take up room as a default?
AD discussions continues below...
or do you have to buy the data plan?
my next phone?
help me out please!!!!!
Mail client -- wonky?
It seems like maybe the mail client gets stuck in a loop or just stops functioning after awhile.
People aren't receiving my messages about a quarter of the time, which makes the whole mail client basically useless. I have to depend on webmail to ensure delivery, but I shouldn't have to.
Anyone else have these problems?
FYI the software can't report the free space on the card, but does not effect use.
I got the 6GB sdhc from Amazon shipped for 75 bucks.
The LX should be able to take SDHC cards up to 32GB according to the SDHC standard, whenever they start making them.
too little. . .too late
Just a Heads up
when is it out in europe
When you want to call a contact all you have to do is double click the send butoon. =O OMG Say it aint soooooooo!!!!!!
Yes it's true, try it for yourself if u think it's not true. lol
Immediate reactions to my LX
- keyboard is different, I think it's more similar to my Sidekick II, gone are the glassy buttons. Not sure if I like it better or worse after using the Sidekick III.
- Same size device, just thinner and lighter. They may have 'moved' some of the electronics by having less rounded edges, in some senses it's larger but definitely thinner.
- Seems quite a bit slower to use, to navigate around (noticeable delays) than my Sidekick III. This is the most troubling aspect of it.
- TMobile told me my SKIII charger would work on the LX and vice-versa - NOT TRUE. The two are NOT compatible.
- Switched from mini-SD to Micro-SD so I could...