Samsung FlipShot SCH-U900
Also, how do I get rid of all the crap when I recieve a message? I want just the message, not all the callback numbers, time, etc.
a few q's please
2) how loud is the ring tones?
3)if you get a txt and dont read it right away and the reminder is set .. does it resound the chosen ring tone or does it just beep like my voyager
4) very important to me .. will I be able to connect this phone to my car via bluetooth .. I was able to with my ENV and the Voyager but those were the only ones I have been able to .. seems VErizon always blocked it except on LG's
I love the voyager but for me .. I use a phone for two main reasons .. Txt and Camera and the camera on the Voyager is crappy .. and no flash .. txt is nice though .. I had the 99...
Are any capabilities blocked?
T9 Can Learn Words
Can you read messages on the outside display?
AD more discussions below...
Is It Good?
Do you all like the music/sound quality? > Opinions
Thanks in advance for opinions!
Max Memory Supported
And does it support miscroSDHC for 4, 6, and 8 GB?
Data cable & BitPim problem... Can anyone help yet?
I hope we can get this figured out... Thanks in advance.
Sync with PC
One thing that concerns me about their phones is the durability. Samsung makes great phones that are very thin and sleek, but it seems that with that thinness comes a weaker and flimsier hinge. Any thoughts on this?
Other than that, this phone seems great, especially since I don't own a digital camera. How's the camera quality, by the way?
Not bad at all (overall)
More questions for robtheman (backup assistant, lock button)
1. Does backup assistant work on this phone?
2. Does it have a dedicated button to lock the phone (for example, pressing the # key)?
3. Did you have a chance to learn new words through T9?
questions for robtheman
First off, you are the man if your name is Rob. I'm hoping your screenname is not referring to thievery.
More importantly, I am very close to buying this phone online, but had a few quick ?'s first.
1) Are the arrow keys on the D-pad customizable? It doesn't look like they have icons on the phone, and it'd be nice if they were.
2) The phone doesn't open straight up does it? i.e. is there an angle in the phone when flipped open...Im hoping so.
3) Any verdict on the T9 learning words?
4)Speakerphone. You mentioned its awesome. Can it be left on all the time, or does it auto shut off? Can you use speakerphone with the phone closed?
Thanks in advance for your input and answers on the FlipShot...
Has anyone actually used the phone?
Appreciate any hands-on experience.
Can I assume this won't have backup assistant either?