Palm Treo 755p
Change home screen to event listing
Is anything like this possible for the Palm software where I can "replace" the normal home screen with a daily agenda type display?
Thanks in advance.
Is Sprint really that bad?
I am planning on buying a smartphone for the first time (I have been using the Tungsten C for the past 5 years) and I really like the 755p. I use it primarily for medical purposes (I am a resident physician), but I would like to have the phone/PDA combo. I keep seeing everyone hype up Verizon, and I have also had a bad experience with Sprint (like 10 years ago). My question is, if I can get the 755p with a much cheaper plan through Sprint (my hospital gets me 23% off my plan through Sprint, 17% through Verizon), is it even a second thought of me considering waiting for it to com...
palm wireless backup
AD more discussions below...
Issues with Franklin Covey Plan Plus XP software & 755p
A week ago I purchased a 755 after my (really bad) LG phone decided to shut off for 24 hours and then spontaneously reboot.
I'm having sync and other issues again but I'm thinking that Plan Plus might not support the 755 yet. Seems odd given that the phone is so close to the previous model, but it's the only thing I can think of. Palm support was no help, they just pointed the finger at the Franklin software.
The phone's contacts are syncing to Plan Plus, and PP's scheduler is syncin...
755p to Verizon July 4th?
Had to return it
- The phone reception was great, even in my hospital.
- Google maps was very cool, even though this device does not have the GPS to get your exact location.
- It had a good sleak feel to it, fit well in my hand and in my pocket.
Now let me outline the bad things:
- It repeatedly froze and needed to be reset. I think I performed at least 10 soft resets and 4 hard resets in the 6 day time period I had the device.
- It failed to load Epocrates software. For those of you who are unaware, this is the most commonly used medication reference program used by health professionals in the world. Every time I attempted t...
Treo 755p vs Moto Q vs Mogul
Let's start with the Moto Q:
Slim, light and fits easily in the pocket.. that is where all of the pleasures stop! If you actually USE the phone, not just carry it around, the battery is horrible. I was charging mine 3 times a day. Not because it was getting low, but because it was totally shut down and dead.
The odd non slip paint on the cover is neat at first, but if you put your phone in your pocket (like I do) then good luck getting it out! I refuse to be one of "those guys" with an almost fanny pack around my waist with all of my gadgets! I ...