does T809 cable and PC STUDIO CD work with the T629?
i think im just going to keep my t809
1.Black t809 > silver t629 (kinda reminds me of my razr been there done that)
2. b809igger screen w/t > smaller screen t629
3. from reading doesnt look like they fixed vibrate and ring. so its only fair for me to assume they havent fixed the ascending ringtone problem
4. so it has bluetooth headphones thats cool BUT it doesnt work (based upon my reading)
5. the t629 does come with a battery that last .7 hours longer.....*shrug*
looks like i'm just getting what i already have w/ smaller screen
Text Messages on Sim card
AD discussions continues below...
Transfering pictures via bluetooth
I can send an mp3 file via bluetooth with the FTP, but when I try to send a picture the same way, it comes back with an error saying "Invalid FTP request"
any suggestions? I just want to be able to use my own pix for photo id's and such...
how to install java games
Does this phone have the Bossa Nova ringtone?
Screen Light stays on
When I am charging this phone, the screen light stays on. Is there any way to turn it off? I wasn't able to find this option. Thanks in advance.
is the screen resolution really that bad?
*******THIS PHONE SUCKS I'LL TELL U WHY!**********
Here's a short list of the benifits of flashing to the D820 which is the real version of the t809:
* Mp3 as ringtone support (no renaming needed)
* No Ascending ringer
* Vibrate and ring simultaneously
* Email client
* Change soft key functions
* Install non-signed java applications ie; opera mini, google maps etc.
* Unlock the phone (use on any carrier)
As you can see there are many benifits that address most of the issues you guys have about the t629. also, the t809/d820 hase 6...
Exit Silent Mode Sounds
Changing the soft keys
does this have better reception and battery life than t809?
want to know if this has better reception
and battery life than the t809... two things
that i didn't like about the t809 was the
battery life was really short and for some
reason the reception was really bad