Motorola W755 sending ringtones - How on Verizon
Perhaps someone can help me. I used to have an LG phone and used BITPIM and to send pics, ringtones (renamed as Mid and hertz and BPS changed so it would work)....and it worked well...
Now I have a Motorola W755 and have read that BITPIM will not work with the phone due to VZW locking out certain subdirectories.
I then read you can use perhaps Phone Tools or P2kCommander and another tool to transfer ringtones--this is much to cumbersome for me.
Here is what I tried so far (dat cable on order but doubt it will help much since BITPIM will not work with it I am told)
1. I tried sending an mp3 or mp3 renamed as mid to the phone as a text message to [email]firstname.lastname@example.org[/email]
Phone got ringtone but could not save it as a ringtone on phone. It saved it in sounds folder or my music folder on W755. Could not select this as a ringtone when I went into SOunds to look at all ringtones. Phone only showed stock phone ringtones.
2. Would try phonezoo.com but W755 is not listed so not sure what to pick. Was told to pick V3c or something but that is not listed either. Ideas???????
Probably will have same problem as #1 or #3 below.
3. Myxertones I tried-but it said you cannot send ringtones to this Verizon model W755.
4. I am ppen to other simple suggestions for sending ringtones and perhaps small pics (not sure what dimensions nnn X xxx should be used) to this phone.
Thanks so much in advance
- Re: Motorola W755 sending ringtones - How on Verizon by pcumming
- Re: Motorola W755 sending ringtones - How on Verizon by MrsFireAngel
- Re: Motorola W755 sending ringtones - How on Verizon by jazzmine_29827