Questions for VX-4600 users:
2) Is it true that it does not have the red flashing lamp in top of the phone? And if yes, is it important or you even didn’t realized it?
3) Could the main LCD remain without any image, just plain white background (as the Motorola’s and others)?
4) The sub LCD, does it always show the date and time? Is it large enough to read easily? (I think the 4400 was bigger and easier to read). And while an incoming call, does it show both, the phone number AND name?
5) Anything else I should be aware before switching to this phone?
6) Will this store eventually arrive at local Verizon dealers? (I live in upstate NY).
Thanks for your answers!
For you guys who are old customers and not entitled to have this new phone, and want to buy it now: You can get it at eBay for as low as $220.
No replies to this message