How to sync calendar from Microsoft Outlook using Bitpim-vx9900
1. Connect a USB cable from your charge port to your computer.
2. Open Bitpim.
Note: Bitpim should automatically alert you that it has detected your enV. If not, press the Find Phone icon on the tool bar to search for your phone.
3. Once your phone has been detected, follow these steps:
File> Import> Auto Calendar Import > Settings
4. With the Auto Calendar Import Settings box open, select Outlook as the Calendar Type.
Note: By selecting Calendar Settings> Filter, you can set the alarm settings for imported events and click OK
5. Click OK again in the Configure Outlook Calendar AutoSync Settings box.
6. To perform the sync, click OK in the Auto Calendar Import Settings box.