Replying to: Unlock samsung X475 by Tmobile85
Re: Unlock samsung X475
Press *#06# and write down your IMEI
Code 1: *2767*688 then your IMEI and then press #
For example *2767*688352708000828246# (Everything before the / for C225)
Code 2: *0141#
Code 3: 00000000 (8 zero's)
Entering the Codes
1. Switch your phone off. Remove the original SIM card
2. Insert another SIM card from an alternative network. Power up your
phone. You should now see the "Wrong Card" message.
3. Type Code 1 into your phone, if this is entered correctly your
phone screen should now turn black and reboot itself. (C225 doesn't go
black but does reboot)
4. After the phone reboots the SIM card will be recognized and your
SIM will work. Be patient while your phone reboots and DO NOT press
any keys. At this point the phone is "Temporarily" unlocked.
5. Now at your idle screen type in Code 2 (*0141#) and hit the call button.
This should give you a message saying the phone is "Personalized".
6. Power off the phone and insert the original SIM, then power up.
7. At the SIM code prompt, it will ask you to enter a password. At
this stage enter Code 3.
8. After entering hit "OK" and your phone should complete initialization.
Your phone is now Permanently unlocked.
- Re: Unlock samsung X475 by jj_hi
- Re: Unlock samsung X475 by action012
- Re: Unlock samsung X475 by pinoyboycbr
- Unlock samsung X475 by bountylover
- Re: Unlock samsung X475 by hehehahee
- Re: Unlock samsung X475 by hyfeno